Are you a Software Engineer?
Are you tired of
- Putting one-track tickets to Done
- Getting your next Java certificate, just for fun
- Sharing your interest for data only with your friends
We will make you
- Someone working with the newest data technologies
- A Big Data Legend
- Someone that builds cutting-edge data platforms
Skills you should keep
- The basics of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Serverless concepts
- Kick-ass coding skills
What can you expect
You don’t have what it takes? Don’t worry, we’ll train you for the job … on the job.
At Infofarm we offer a unique training trajectory so you can develop all the necessary skills to become a Cloud Data Engineer. If you have some DevOps experience, we will teach you everything else you need to know while working with us.
Sounds good? Take your career to the next level and apply now!
Curious to see what a Data Engineer is doing?
Get to know 2 of your future colleagues
Cloud Data Engineer
Since I started working at InfoFarm, I got my certificate as an AWS
practitioner and focused mainly on data engineering, building Big Data & ML
architectures in AWS (using S3, Lambda, Glue, EMR, SageMaker,
Lead Data Engineer
An experienced Java developer and Data Engineer with a broad skillset that
enables me to setup on-premise and cloud based scalable and performant
data-driven applications, using technologies like Apache Spark and Kafka.